vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Lucky Jackson..

Lucky_Jackson2

I have been thinking a lot about 365 day projects, because it's, well you know the beginning of the year. I'm hoping to launch a blog project around this concept for you all to take part with me. Stay tuned for that!

Lucky Jackson has put the 365 day challenge to the test: each day she embroiders something and posts it on her blog. Each piece is whimsical, colorful and so fun! Umm, hello Mug Shot Week? What I think is best though...is she started it late last year. She didn't need Jan 1st to whip herself into shape, she just up and did it. 

All I have to say is I hope to God there is a Ron Swanson in Lucky's sewing future. Other than that I love this project!

found via Borrowed, Bought, Stolen.

Lucky_Jackson5

Lucky_Jackson4

Lucky_Jackson6

6220558674_c314b3a848_b

Lucky_Jackson3

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire