lundi 1 juillet 2013

sarah ressler..

Blackheadedgrosbeak

I recently saw Sarah Ressler's work at Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tattoo shop, here in Boston. The minute I walked in, before even saying hello to my friend who I was there to see, I asked excitedly about the art...going so far as to get Sarah's number, I was that excited. The paintings in the shop are a wide variety of birds, all impeccably painted. Sarah combines classic painting techniques with graffiti drip style seamlessly. The combination of the two worlds works effortlessly and adds an exciting depth to her work. Her birds look almost real as they drip onto stenciled lace, cirlces or numbers. I can't say enough how excited I was to stumble on to her work, literally doors from my home. She will be at Boston's Bazaar Bizarre this Sunday. To see her work in person contact Fat Ram's or check out her Flickr page where you can contact Sarah about pricing, etc.

Egrets

Bluebird

Redbreastedgrosbeak

Pintailedmankin

Buchfinck

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire