dimanche 23 juin 2013

my love for you is 1 yr old today..

Seamysmiling

today the blog turns one year old. working on the blog this past year has been so exciting and rewarding. i have met so many talented, creative and above all super kind folks. i want to thank each and every one of you for coming by, leaving comments, sending me emails and just being here, w/out you the blog would not exist...or it would but it would be kind of boring on this end.

i started the blog because i love to network and find out about new stuff and turn people on to new things. the blog has gone above and beyond my expectations. it's gained it's own life force and literally has started to steer me. i'm really looking forward to this year and what the blog continues to become. so thank you for being a part of this journey, it has meant so much to me.

p.s. i get my laptop back on thursday and posts will resume back to normal. i can't wait!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire